IMAGE IS LOADING, PLS BE PATIENT.

Mar 5, 2011

Award from Her



1. Thank and link to the person who awarded me this award .

thanks for the award from Fykaa Fee .

2. To share eight(8) things about my life :)

♥ Simple life laugh and sometimes turned like a ghost or lion when my moody not in condition .
♥ Try to collect alot of shawl seria scarf and look more beautiful in mirror and infront of you :)
♥ Try persuade my parents that I hope get Nikon D90 take a car license and more more more ...
♥ Always thinking about my family how a condition of them when something bad happens :"(
♥ Need someone that understand me love me and married with me <3
♥ Stupid Ugly Fat Short Crazy Cruel Scary Feeling good Notty is my atitude ! so whats your problems ?
♥ Meet my old best friends and eat hang out shopping movie together -.-
♥ I pray to God that I hope my life my family and friends will be protected from misfortune and happiness with  
  loved ones.

3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered
 Zyra

4.Contact those blogger and tell them about their own .

Add colours to your life!!
Saturday, March 05, 2011